The Raford Inn
10630 Wohler Road, Healdsburg, CA 95448
• Go direct to website: rafordinn.com
• Room Rates: $225-275; Number of Rooms: 5 (Online Availability)
• Reservations: 707-887-9573; 800-887-9503
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Owners: Dane Pitcher and Rita Wells
Sonoma Wine Country Healdsburg Lodging ~ Where Dreams Spring Forth From Yesterday: The Raford Inn of Healdsburg, an inspired bed and breakfast, is located in the Russian River Wine Valley, of Sonoma County, just a half mile from the Russian River and fifteen minutes south of the Healdsburg Square.
Gently perched above the valley on four acres, dominated by majestic palms, this country bed and breakfast overlooks vineyards and cropland ringed by redwood-forested mountains. Lovingly preserved, there are five comfortably elegant guest rooms; all feature private baths, king or queen beds, and a full country breakfast served each morning.
Each morning, The Inn serves a hearty breakfast in the original dining room. We feature organic ingredients whenever possible as well as foods from our own gardens. Typically, guests enjoy a fruit dish or homemade granola with yogurt. The main entree changes daily- could be Stuffed French Toast Souffle or Artichoke Frittata with sun-dried tomatoes. Fresh orange juice and pastries always complement the meal. Most guests find themselves skipping lunch after such a substantial breakfast. As the aroma fills The Inn, many guests have a cup of our specialty coffee or tea and enjoy the veranda until breakfast is ready.
Each guestroom features a different heirloom antiques ensemble. Each room also has a full private bath, and a separate, individual climate control system for heat, ventilation, and air conditioning. You will feel and sleep like Royalty in the wonderfully comfortable queen or king sized beds. All rooms include a Bose Wave CD player clock radio, hairdryer, 2 robes, iron and board, and lots more!
• All guestrooms have 300+ thread count sheets and heirloom antiques. You will feel like Royalty on the firm but cozy beds. Each guest bath is complete with fluffy towels, custom monogrammed amenities, and soft robes.
• Take advantage of free wireless internet in every room, and outside on the porches and patios! Enjoy a full multi-course breakfast each morning with award winning pastries and jellies.
• Stroll the lovely Victorian gardens where you can sit and watch the butterflies and hummingbirds, or , if you look carefully you will see hooded orioles, red neck finches, acorn woodpeckers and many other birds that visit and live in the palm trees and lush landscape. Need to rest your feet? You can see for miles out across the unspoiled vineyard valley from the wrap around porch while sitting with your special someone on the swing.